1. The Central Government may, if it is satisfied after making such inquiry as it may deem fit, by an order, cancel the certificate if —
2. No order of cancellation of certificate under this section shall be made unless the person concerned has been given a reasonable opportunity of being heard.
3. Any person whose certificate has been cancelled under this section shall not be eligible for registration or grant of prior permission for a period of three years from the date of cancellation of such certificate.
(1) The foreign contribution and assets created out of the foreign Contribution in the custody of every person whose certificate has been cancelled under section 14 shall vest in such authority as may be prescribed.
(2) The authority referred to in sub-section (1) may, if it considers necessary And in public interest, manage the activities of the person referred to in That sub-section for such period and in such manner, as the Central Government may direct and such authority may utilize the foreign, Contribution or dispose of the assets created out of it in case adequate Funds are not available for running such activity.
(3) The authority referred to in sub-section (1) shall return the foreign Contribution and the assets vested upon it under that sub-section to the Person referred to in the said sub-section if such person is subsequently registered under this Act.